An Independent Trusted Adviser
A Valued Mentor, Coach & Friend
A reliable "Resource, Guide & Teacher"
A "STRATEGIC THINKING PARTNER" WILL QUESTION YOUR ANSWERS,
MAKE SOME SUGGESTIONS WHILE KEEPING YOU ON TASK
HAVING A STRATEGIC THINKING PARTNER IS LIKE:
- Having your own "Private Sounding Board"
- Having an extra brain to bring new perspectives;
- Having a source of new and fresh ideas that you might never have thought of;
- Having an independent person to challenge your ideas;
- Having an independent resource that can draw on years of experience;
- Having a mentor who helps you create a detailed, realistic and "prioritized" Professional Achievement Plan
- Having your own personal cheerleader, one that keeps you "ON TASK" too (Accountability).
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have an expert working just for you.
What if this person was you own private "sounding board"?
What if this person could give you an outside opinion at any given moment when you are analyzing new business ideas or emerging strategies?
You know, someone you can count on to brainstorm new ideas with, ideas that you may not want to share with your colleagues or staff, until you know for sure they are viable.
I have created a process through a Strategic Thinking Partnership where business owners, executives and leaders can have access to expert advice that will enhance leadership skills while improving their capacity to deliver high-impact results and exceptional value to their business as a whole.
If you are a forward thinking, high performing senior executive or business leader who is open to new ways of thinking and strategizing, then the Strategic Thinking Partner program is for you.
Connect with me now and let's talk about how engaging in a Strategic Thinking Partner relationship that could benefit you, your business and most importantly how it could make a positive impact on your bottom line.
Call: "Douglas Jones" at 506-386-5868
(John Maxwell Certified: Leadership Coach, Trainer, Speaker)
Private message me below